Washtech is a leading Supplier of Vehicle Wash Equipment in the Ontario Market. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated individual to represent our products in the Ontario market.
Promote and sell Full Line of Vehicle Wash Equipment
- Candidate must have the ability to generate sales via existing and prospect accounts
- Candidate must grow market share in the market place
- Understanding of the market and product line including comparative competitive machines
- Participate in related tradeshow, association, and customer events
- Professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
Candidate must have a minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in sales. We offer a competitive compensation plan including salary, commission, car allowance. If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume.
This is an exciting and challenging position that requires the individual to maintain, repair and install car wash equipment.
Service and repair of Car Wash equipment
- Understanding of electrical control systems
- Understanding of hydraulic systems
- Understanding of pneumatic systems
- Understanding of PLC controls is an asset
- Welding experience is an asset
Candidate must have a minimum 3-5 years related experience (carwash experience is a plus), be a high school graduate, (2 years of trade school a plus), have excellent customer service skills, and a good driving record. Some travel required. If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume.